Tapasol Limited, founded in 2007 and based in Cork Ireland ,
provide automated server provisioning solutions. With our solutions based on the
Tapasol provisioning engine a client can build a server from bare metal to
business ready with a single command and no more than 5 minutes effort.
Our solutions integrate the complete software stack into the solution thus
ensuring than minimal interaction is required during the installation.
The Tapasol provisioning solution also forms the basis for a disaster recovery
solution. We support both SPARC
& X86/64 architectures and
Redhat Enterprise Linux
editor's comments:- Tapasol's headline theme is - "Building Servers in
Hours not Days".
The company is looking for resellers / partners
in the USA. Managing Director, Dan
Hayes (email@example.com) lists these advantages of their technology.
- No need for highly skilled engineers to do the installations.
- Reduces the install time by upto 85%.
- Reduces the operator interaction time by upto 98%.
- Installation is from a single piece of media, DVD or from another server.
- Same instruction and operator interaction for every server installation.
- Installation image can be electronically transferred around the world.
- Solution provides the basis of a disaster recovery solution.
|Z's Laws - Predicting
Future Flash SSD Performance|
|A few months ago a
reader asked me a very good question. |
"Is there an industry
roadmap for future flash
That prompted other questions like...
- How fast are flash SSDs going to be in 2009?, 2010? or 2012?
- What are the technology factors which relate to flash SSD throughput and
There wasn't a simple answer I could give at the time. Clues lay
scattered all across this web site
and in my many one on one discussions with readers about the market...
- How close will flash SSDs get to
RAM SSD performance?
||But I agreed there should be
a single place on the web where these answers could be found. |
Law. That gives you the wrong answer, and this article explains why. ...read the article