| PLDA enters the PCIe SSD
controller market with 6.6 Gb/s NVMe controller|
|Editor:- June 9, 2014 - PLDA today
immediate availability of a new
SSD controller aimed
at the PCIe SSD market.
IP is a high performance, low latency, highly-configurable PCI Express 3.0
soft IP supporting endpoint, root port, switch and bridge configurations. The
certified design has been engineered for both ASIC/SoC and FPGA implementations.
comments:- PLDA has written a product description -
challenges of PCIe with NVMe in order to deliver highly competitive Enterprise
PCIe SSDs (pdf) - which contains an overview of the design.
- power saving features? - PLDA implements L1 PM Sub-states, reducing power
consumption without affecting performance.
Here are some questions I put to the
- performance? - 270K write IOPS, 12µS write latency write (4KB) using
the FPGA-based reference design.
- is there a minimum order quantity or cost associated with licensing your
No minimum quantity.
- What is your deliverable?
An Encrypted Source code file that can
be downloaded or sent on CD
- How does a customer evaluate your IP?
We provide 1 month Free Evaluation IP