||SiliconDrive CF products replace the
functionality of rotating hard disk drives while providing enhanced levels of
performance and reliability for Enterprise System OEMs targeting the netcom,
military, industrial, interactive kiosk and medical markets. Typical end-market
applications include broadband data and voice networks, military systems, flight
equipment, industrial control systems, and interactive kiosks.
SiliconDrives are designed to meet the growing OEM demands for high
performance, high reliability, multi-year product lifecycles, low power
consumption, compact size, and reliable operation in extreme environments.
SiliconDrive CF Type I form factor products are available in capacities ranging
from 1GB to 8GB (SLC).
WD patented and patent-pending technology advances of data
sanitization and purge, write protection, drive integrity in the event of
unexpected power loss, and application-specific performance enhancements are
available as options on all SiliconDrive products. Separate application notes
covering these topics are available under NDA.
- ATA-3 Compliant (USB also available)
- 1GB to 8GB
- Endurance >2,000,000 write/erase cycles
- Supports Both 8 and 16 Bit Data Register Transfers
- Supports Dual Voltage 3.3V or 5V Interface
- MTBF > 4,000,000 Hours
- Industry Standard Type I CF Form Factor
- Solid-State, No Moving Parts
- Supports PIO Modes 0-4 and DMA Modes 0-2
- Read Transfer Rate (Typical) 8MB/s
- Write Transfer Rate (Typical) 6MB/s
- Burst Transfer Rate 16.7MB/s
- temperature:- 0ºC to 70ºC (Standard), -40ºC to 85ºC