| leading the way to the
new storage frontier
Editor:- Below you can see details of some
industrial SSDs which were advertised on StorageSearch.com during 2011 and 2012.
One of the unusual things about RunCore was that the company had
strong product offerings in both the industrial and enterprise markets.
later years it became clear to external observers that an important aspect of
RunCore's business was its willingness and ability to design
Therefore in some respects the COTS products could be regarded as showcasing
some of the characteristics which the company could apply to specific customer
needs rather than only being "take it or leave it" standard products.
||model / series
||RunCore's Industrial Series SSD family includes
many form factors and interfaces for designers of high reliability, and high
performance embedded systems.|
Options across these product ranges
include:- SLC or MLC flash, 2 million hrs MTBF, 48 bits ECC every 512 bytes of
data, and extended operating temperature range from -45°C~+85°C
- 2.5"SATA SSD - the Elite range has capacity from 8GB to 128GB, and
R/W speeds of 150/130 MB/s.
- 2.5"PATA SSD - the Elite range has capacity from 8GB to 128GB, and
R/W speeds of 75/35 MB/s.
- SATA DOM - 26mm×46.3mm×1 mm - Elite has 2GB to 16GB capacity, R/W
speeds 85/ 45 MB/s.
- PATA DOM - 20.5mm×47.5mm×1 mm - Elite has 2GB to 16GB capacity,
R/W speeds 50/ 30 MB/s.
- CF Card - 32GB to 256GB capacity, R/W speeds 50 / 30 MB/s
is published by